Saturday, June 25, 2011

Home Management Binder

One thing I love is organization! BUT, I have not been organized AT ALL lately. I read some blogs a few months back about making a Home Management Binder. A Home Management Binder keeps schedules, to do lists, budgets, recipes, menus, contacts, etc all in one easy-to-find spot. I have been busy working on mine this last week, cause I am determined to get things on track. Picture of the one I put together below :)



I found AMAZING printables at these sites: TipsFromAMomOf3 This is where I started, got tons of ideas for my binder, and she has a ton of links for free printables.
TheProjectGirl She has some great printables for Projects and a gift log checklist, plus some DIY crafts

I'm still working on getting mine where I want it, but I have a good start so far. :)
I have to find the other ones that I used, but these were the two I had a blast with.

(I will post more pics later, once I get the binder in better shape)

No comments:

Post a Comment